- Venture Ready
- Arizona Innovation Challenge
- Virtual Accelerator
- Venture Madness
- SBIR/STTR Resource Center
- Small Business Services
- International Trade
- Arizona STEP Grant
- Rural Destinations
- Certified Sites
- Arizona Advanced Manufacturing Facilities Grant
This free online training course is designed to provide an introduction to the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. In addition, the course addresses the SBIR/STTR solicitation of proposals, the proposal preparation and evaluation process, intellectual property and accounting considerations.
Completing this training will equip you with a better understanding of:
- What it will take to prepare for and write your SBIR or your STTR Proposal, and
- What you need to know in order for your company to use the SBIR or STTR programs successfully.