- Venture Ready
- Arizona Innovation Challenge
- Virtual Accelerator
- Venture Madness
- SBIR/STTR Resource Center
- Small Business Services
- International Trade
- Arizona STEP Grant
- Rural Destinations
- Certified Sites
- Arizona Advanced Manufacturing Facilities Grant
Federal and State Technology (FAST) Partnership Program
The Small Business Administration’s Federal and State Technology (FAST) Partnership Program is designed to support programs that advance innovative, technology-driven small businesses. The Arizona Commerce Authority has partnered with the SBA to facilitate the FAST program in Arizona. The grant enables startups to have more competitive bids for federally-funded innovation and research and development programs.
Arizona’s FAST program provides funds, resources, training, and network opportunities to help entrepreneurs succeed in their SBIR proposal. Grants will be distributed in three rounds from October 2021 to September 2022. Each round will award six applicants up to $3,000 each. Please note: FAST Grant funding is only available to Arizona businesses seeking an SBIR-funded grant.
All interested Arizona small businesses are invited to apply for Round III of the SBIR FAST Grant through the streamlined and simple application portal below.
Round three FAST Grant applications are now open from May 1, 2022 to August 31, 2022.
Applications Open: 10/1/2021- 12/31/2021
Awardees Notified: January 2022
Applications Open: 2/1/2022 - 4/30/2022
Awardees Notified: May 2022
Applications Open: 5/1/2022 - 8/31/2022
Awardees Notified: September 2022
SBIR Eligibility is defined as:
- Organized for profit, with a place of business located in the United States
- More than 50% owned and controlled by one or more individuals who are citizens or permanent resident aliens of the United States, or by other small business concerns that are each more than 50% owned and controlled by one or more individuals who are citizens or permanent resident aliens of the United States; and
- No more than 500 employees, including affiliates