Local First Arizona partnered with Maricopa County and the Arizona Community Foundation to offer small businesses and micro enterprises with stability grants. Small businesses that experienced revenue declines from July 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 as compared to July 2019 through December 2019 may receive up to $25,000 in funds.
- For profit and nonprofit entities, small and micro businesses
- Sole proprietorships operated out of homes
- Mobile small and micro businesses
- 50 or fewer employees as of March 1, 2020
- Less than $5 mill in gross sales
- Gross sales or revenues declines by at least 25% as a results of COVID-19 from 2019 to 2020
Applications open Nov. 1, 2021 through March 31, 2022.
The Maricopa County Small Business Assistance program offers small and micro businesses in Maricopa County consulting and business training, covering the essential needs that help businesses operate. Small businesses may apply to gain access to consulting services for social media, digital marketing, SEO, event management, and additional marketing tips, as well as business liability assistance, operations and inventory control and community engagement.