Arizona Economic Recovery Center
Local First Arizona, in partnership with the Governor’s Office and the Arizona Commerce Authority launched the Arizona Economic Recovery Center to help local businesses and rural communities apply for and win competitive federal economic recovery grants. The center will assist cities, towns, counties and nonprofits in researching and simplifying grants and stimulus opportunities, identify and connect them to funding sources and provide the additional capacity for grant writing.
- Meet the definition of rural or be in LMI urban census tracts
- Do not have a dedicated staff for development
- Are interested in applying for work that supports a regional or local strategic plan
- Have a proposed application that includes at least 3 partnering organizations
- Have an idea that can be initiated before 2023