The Arizona Commerce Authority's Navigator offers no-cost talent acquisition assistance to companies moving to or expanding in Arizona. In fact, Arizona is one of the few states to assist in the navigation of federal workforce programs as well as building strategic partnerships between your company and vital community organizations. Navigator services provided at no charge include:
- Immediate access to job-ready talent pools
- Job postings on statewide job board -- typically 5 occupations for 4 months
- Custom recruiting services such as resume screening & social media promotion
- Assist in creating strategic partnerships
- Direct hire recruitment strategy
- Skill assessments and talent screenings
- Assistance navigating state/federal labor laws
- Federal training grants for new hires and incumbent employees
- Transition and retention services
LOCAL WORKFORCE PARTNERS
There are 12 workforce program areas throughout the State where these services are delivered at “One Stop” locations.
When Department of Defense contractor Phacil entered Arizona, Senior Recruiting Specialist Shirin Lee was impressed with the Arizona Commerce Authority's workforce development assistance. "Typically when we come into a new state, we're handed the keys and we never hear from them again. This is an awesome service."
Senior Recruiter Monique Hollingsworth of Silicon Valley Bank observed, "Each step of the way everyone I have encountered or interacted with at ACA has been professional, accommodating and ready to help in any way they can…gone above and beyond many times and always with enthusiasm."